The Blue Charging Rhinos had there last day of sports class where they "scrimmaged" against the other classes. It was stinkin' adorable! :) Lots of crying, falling down kids (that wasn't the adorable part) . . . I think due to the crazy heat rather than the actual game. But, I'm happy to say, Henry participated and had FUN out there today (we've had a few issues with him wanting to participate- stubborn guy that he's turning out to be!). He sure made this mama proud! :)
Henry getting in on the action!
He even got to be the goalie for one of the games!
The kids received a participation trophy! Man-o-man, did Henry ever think that was cool!
Proud boy!
We were able to snap a few pics of Margot and Henry, which Charlie photo-bombed. C-man clearly adores Margot . . .
. . . but Henry's sure to let Charlie know that he saw her first! :)
I was very impressed with Henry's first official "sports" experience! He learned a lot, had fun (when he choose to participate!!), and gained some confidence!


No comments:
Post a Comment