I don't know why I feel the need to put these puppies on the blog. Maybe so people will feel sorry for me?!? Just kidding! Yet another part of this pregnancy to get though!!
This crazy-hot weather has brought a new meaning to kankles! Not only are my poor ankles oh-so-pretty, my entire legs are tree trunks by the end of the day. So delightful!
But, overall, pregnancy continues to go well! The babes are doing great and continue to grow and develop as they should. They are actually starting to look chubby on the ultrasounds! So sweet! :) The big set-back as of late is my doctor will be out of town during my 36th week (the week I've been told all along that they will induce/schedule c-section). SO, now it looks like it will be early in my 37th week . . . if I make it that far. In the meantime, I'm getting all my ducks in a row . . . washing itty bitty baby clothes, ordering diapers, etc. I can't wait to meet these ladies!


Aw I so feel sorry for you but I can't wait wait wait to see pictures of these little girls here soon :) the boys are going to be the best older brothers!
ReplyDelete