Henry loves himself a smoothie! The ones I'm making lately are chuck full of berries, spinach, soy yogurt, almond milk, and my special ingredient . . . miralax!! Our poor buddy has had a miserable couple of weeks (and in turn, we have been miserable!) as he's struggled with some severe constipation (too many holiday treats?!?!). Luckily, he had "good days" or at least parts of days during all our holiday gatherings. After a trip to the doctor and another to the ER, we were told no more dairy for a couple of weeks. He's had an awesome two days (knock on wood) with NO complaining of a tummy ache (knock on wood) so hopefully he is officially cleaned out!!
After taking a couple pics of smoothie-faced brother, I hear, "uh, uh, uh" from Charlie. I looked at him and he gives me a big grin and said, "Neese!" (cheese!). Man, that kid is cute! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment