Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Book lovin' boys!

Charlie and I usually spend his first 20 minutes or so, after just waking up in the morning, reading books.  Henry happened to wake in the middle on this particular morning and joined us.  :)

 Talk about melting this mama's heart!!!
 The two have become such great buddies lately!  Henry is so good to Charlie (I just wish Charlie would tolerate Henry's overzealous hugs a bit better!!).  In fact, last night at dinner, Charlie chucked his plate across the room per usual.  I said in a stern, and ever-so-slightly ;) elevated voice, "NO CHARLIE.  We do NOT throw our plates on the floor."  Henry responded is his ever-so-sweet, sing-songy voice, "Mama, you shouldn't say that so grumpy.  You should say, no thank you bud-bud."  Big brother sticking up for little brother already! :)
P.S. My boys do wear clothes to bed (well, Henry starts out wearing his jammies but somehow manages to wake up naked every morning!) . . . we were in the middle of getting dressed when the book reading decided to take precedence over clothes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment