. . . the flu has hit our house. Twice.
It's the post-holiday diet that I do not recommend!
Tom came down with some type of the flu right after Christmas that put him out of commission for a couple of days. I woke up in the middle of the night on New Year's Day with it (sorry to all our friends who were at our house- I sure hope you guys didn't get it!).
Luckily both boys escaped this round.
I was just starting to feel a bit better when the pukey-flu hit on Friday night. Poor Charlie woke up with it as well on Saturday morning. And my little buddy has had it much worse than I have- throwing up through yesterday (three straight days!). So far, he's kept breakfast and lunch down today. We just might be over that hump. BUT, he did wake up with a fever during the night so I brought him to the doctor worried about all his vomiting and now a fever. Poor guy has an ear infection to boot. Needless to say, it's been a LONG week at the Parks household!
The pizza dough I had rising all day Friday, didn't actually make it into a pizza as this mama did not feel like cooking come Friday night! Henry was more than happy to play with it on Saturday morning, though, so not all was lost!
Meanwhile, dad and Charlie built a very high tower out of legos!



No comments:
Post a Comment