I had the best day on Sunday! We celebrated my 35th birthday a couple days early as Tom will be out of town on my actual day.
We headed out early Sunday morning to make a stop at the zoo. We ran into our good friends Ally, Eric and their little guy, Henry, in the parking lot and enjoyed the zoo with them! :) (Henry and Henry became good friends in our ECFE class as infants!!)
The three boys in their striped shirts!
The new bear exhibit in the MN trail is AWESOME!
We then headed to our fire station's open house! Both boys loved all the big trucks they got to climb in and out of!
While the boys napped, my sister, niece, and I ran some errands together- errand running is much more fun with company! :)
After dining on take-out Mexican food (so the birthday girl didn't have to prepare or clean up dinner!), we munched on Henry's cupcakes for my "cake"! We then got the boys in their jammies, went for a walk, and opened gifts. I had a wonderful day with my little family! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment