We have been making the most of these beautiful fall days! We took the boys "hiking" yesterday morning . . . it was 60 degrees by 10 in the morning. WAHOO! I took 100 photos . . . here are my favorites! Enjoy! :)
Side note: Henry has been a pickle these days. I thought it was all the special attention around his birthday. But it turns out, he's just a pickle- people say 3s are harder than 2s. I have to concur even though we are only 3 days in! We've had a very tough morning- lots of whining, crying, throwing things, and general discontentment (on his part and mine!!). (Luckily he behaved well at gymnastics class and while getting his haircut- at least he's good for other people!!). However, when I look at the picture above, I can't help but giggle! I'm glad, despite his challenging behavior, I can still smile at his adorableness and know this is just another phase that we have to get though. Wish me luck at his well-child check this evening . . . it could be interesting with his unpredictable behavior!!! And look for his "stats" soon! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment