Jen and I took our kids to Red Wing to go swimming as we have two aunts and several cousins who live there. Like all things Swank, it was quite the gathering! :) It was so fun to be at a pool with other little kids that we know so Henry would actually SWIM (we've been to our local pool several times and every time it has lasted no more than 25 minutes- with the last 10 in major meltdown mode). He does like having other little ones to "show" him what to do in a pool - adults don't cut it, I've tried! Anyway, it was a super fun day until someone pooped in the pool. We then high-tailed it out of there!
Charlie had a slight fever due (I think!) to a cold but he was a trooper! Aunt Tonja kept him happy splashing in the buckets!
Cousin Claire (aka the child whisperer) and Henry




No comments:
Post a Comment