One more week until Charlie officially turns one! *Sigh* I love having babies around these parts and it's hard to believe our little buddy is growing up so fast. I remember being a little sad when Henry turned one but also remember being really excited for him. For Charlie, I'm just in disbelief! The year has gone by so very fast. I guess when there's two little ones in the house, there isn't as much time to stop and cherish the moments.
We are having his birthday party on Saturday! I love planning parties so I'm looking forward to celebrating our Charlie! Speaking of celebrating Charlie- we've been dropping little hints at Henry that it will be Charlie's special day and when it's his birthday, he'll have a special day too. So far, Henry's been good about enjoying other people's moments, which I love about him. I want him (and Charlie) to grow up being happy for others and understanding that he's not always going to be the winner, it's not always going to be about him, etc. I guess this will be step one on a road to being a gracious human being! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment