Right now, Henry's favorite thing to do is play "animals" with me (and only me!). It usually goes something like this:
H: "Mom want to play with me?"
K: "Sure buddy, what should we do?"
H: "You be ____ (insert choice animal)." And he chucks the animal at me.
H: "Hold the animal on the back like this." (I'll purposely hold it by the tail) "No, by the back. He can't wiggle his tail." (I'll give in and follow the demand)
H (now pretending he's the animal: "Hi Heart Puppy, want to play with me?"
K (now pretending I'm the animal): "Yes, I would love to play with you. What should we do?"
H: "Wet's run in the meadow!" or "Wet's ride our kayaks!" or "Wet's jump in the bouncy house!"
And on we play . . . for hours . . . everyday!! I'm not gonna lie, there is only so much more of this I will be able to endure!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment