Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Swings

Henry, all of a sudden, is deathly afraid of swings. Last fall, not a problem. This spring, scared to death. We're not sure what to make of that one. We celebrated Auntie Jennie's birthday last weekend and had lots of fun playing on their giant play structure. Henry and I went on the "teeter-totter" swing and he LOVED that one. Was it the safety of swinging in his mom's arms? The fact that it didn't look like a swing? I'm not so sure, but I do hope he starts to like swings soon as it may be the only thing we can do at the park. I'm not so sure how much longer I'll be able to climb up structures and crawl through tunnels after him in my delicate state! Henry and Beanie climbed up to the top of the three-story structure!

No comments:

Post a Comment