Jen and the girls were going to head over to our house on Friday afternoon for a play date (since they didn't have school that day). But we decided to change locations because my house was clean and ready for our Easter company on Saturday. We thought dying eggs with the kids would be fun! I still think it was fun . . . Jennie, however, may never invite us back. Her girls daintily painted their eggs . . .
My boy is anything but dainty! He was crawling on the table to get closer to the paint, eating the paint, and throwing the rollers . . .
Then he decided to do a little experiment and smash his egg (this is after he threw it down on the table and made it crack).Yum!
I thought the entire process was thoroughly entertaining! I think Jennie's skin was ready to crawl off her body. Only time will tell if we get to dye eggs together again!




No comments:
Post a Comment