Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Half way there!

Well, we are half way through the second pregnancy! It has gone by pretty quickly so far! This one definitely "feels" different than Henry- perhaps we're having a little girl?!?! We decided not to find out the gender again so we'll find out when he/she decides to enter this world! I'm "rounding out" much more quickly and in many more places (ahem!) than I did with Henry as well. And I'm happy to report that I've gained almost as much weight already with this one than I did total with the first. Ya gotta love that! I'm doing my best to embrace ALL of me! :)



Now the ultra sound is a story in itself . . . I wrote the ultra sound on the incorrect date on the calendar, which was fine because Tom thought he could make it to the appointment if it was scheduled for a Friday. Henry and I were leaving Northfield last Tuesday and I thought I'd call and reschedule on my way out of town. I pulled the pamphlet out of my purse and it says my appointment is in 5 minutes (NEVER would I have messed up appointment dates/times when I was pregnant with Henry- poor second child!)! Yikes! So we rush out to the hospital. Generally, Henry has been pretty good during my appointments so I thought he'd be his charming self and hang out while the ultrasound was happening. Plus, I thought he'd get a kick out of the big TV since he doesn't ever watch it yet. Boy was I wrong! Henry completely threw a tantrum on the floor of ultrasound room the ENTIRE time. I was so embarrassed! So needless to say, I didn't really get to enjoy watching this baby squirm around inside of me. I have to wait for the real deal in four months or so!


No comments:

Post a Comment