
My very good friends, Emily and Ann, threw me a "book" baby shower on Saturday! It was so much fun! They thought of everything . . . pre-addressed thank you notes, flowers, delicious food and wine, and CUPCAKES! I had a great time hanging with some of my favorite people! And, I ate something sweet for the first time in months!! Instead of my afternoon snack, I thoroughly enjoyed a delicious cupcake and my blood sugar level was just fine later on, thank you very much! This just tells me I should eat more sweets more often!
This weekend I wrote 58 thank you notes! Can you believe all the love for baby Parks?!?! I feel very fortunate to be surrounded by such great friends and family!
We received a very special gift from Aunt Ann, cousin Rita and Grandma Parks today. They dropped off the most amazing book they made based on the children's book called I Already Know I Love You by Billy Crystal. The book they made is filled with pictures of Grandpa Parks with Tom when he was little. It just might be the baby's favorite book! :)
This weekend I wrote 58 thank you notes! Can you believe all the love for baby Parks?!?! I feel very fortunate to be surrounded by such great friends and family!
We received a very special gift from Aunt Ann, cousin Rita and Grandma Parks today. They dropped off the most amazing book they made based on the children's book called I Already Know I Love You by Billy Crystal. The book they made is filled with pictures of Grandpa Parks with Tom when he was little. It just might be the baby's favorite book! :)

I get choked up just thinking about the book they made~that is so sweet! And it was a fabulous shower idea to give you books!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet baby Parks and see his/her new bedroom in the new house!
Aww, you look great and I love the book idea- how perfect for you!
ReplyDeleteKathy and I had our professional status reception tonight and it was a little sad that you were not there with us :( But even though we miss you, we know you are right where you are supposed to be, I know you can wait 4 weeks, but I can't!