Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

House Saga Continues . . .

Well, after a year and a half of searching for our perfect home, we finally found it! We were all set, and VERY EXCITED, to close yesterday. As we were doing our final walk through with our realtor, we got a phone call from our mortgage lady. To make a long story short, our paperwork wasn't complete because of an oversight on her part. So, we were unable to close. And it looks like we won't be able to until next Tuesday or Wednesday. GRRRRR!!!!! We are both VERY disappointed. Oh well, what's another few days when we've been waiting over a year???

On a lighter note . . . I had my weekly doctor appointment on Wednesday. I am now dilated to one centimeter! So things are starting to happen! If the stress from the non-move doesn't put me into labor, I don't know what will! I'm washing up all the tiny baby stuff today . . . just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment