Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

My Childhood Dream Comes True!!

On Wednesday evening, my mom, sister and I went to the Ordway Theater to see Little House on the Prairie the Musical!!! And guess who played "Ma"?!?! Melissa Gilbert!!! As we were eating dinner beforehand, I said to mom and Jennie, "We are sitting in the same two block radius as Melissa Gilbert! Can you believe it?" My sister, I'm sure, rolled her eyes at me and my mom just giggled! For those of you who don't know this little nugget about Jennie and me, we played Little House on the Prairie many-a-days growing up. I spent much of my childhood with a blindfold on because I always "got" to be blind Mary (little did Jennie and I know that Laura was actually the star of the show and that is who we should have WANTED to be).

We had a great (and very wholesome!) girls night out! The only thing missing was a camera to document this momentous occasion in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment