This is a post I've been having a hard time writing. My dad passed away suddenly on October 11. As I've stated in earlier posts, it's been a tough fall. As hard as it's been, I've told my mom that death brings out the best in people. I've always known I have an amazing extended family and friends. But, really, I have the best. My dad was a proud dad and grandpa and I'm so grateful he was able to meet all of my kids.
Grandpa Dale and Henry on the day he was born, October 19, 2009
Grandpa Dale, Grandma Debbie and Charlie on the day he was born, August 15, 2011
Grandpa Dale with Beatrice and Louise on the day they were born, August 1, 2013

Katie, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I'm so glad that he got to meet the boys and the girls!
ReplyDelete