Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Little Girls Weekend

Where to start?!  It's been awhile! 
Every President's Day weekend, my sister's husband goes ice fishing.  And not to be outdone in the fun department, Jennie's hosts a "little girls weekend," which really is my mom, grandma, aunts, and some cousins getting together for a big ol' sleepover (I have yet to sleepover since I live so close . . . and I'm either pregnant or nursing a wee one when it takes place).  
This year was especially fun as we announced our exciting news by wearing t-shirts grandma Debbie got the boys!
 It took a while for anyone to notice what the shirts actually said and I was about to have a nervous breakdown waiting, but eventually word was out . . . so much fun announcing shocking news! :)
 As always, Jennie puts on a good spread.  The little kids and ladies enjoyed lots of tasty dishes!
 Henry joined right in with the girls and dressed up like a princess!
While Charlie was quite content to chum around with Logan!  Love this picture of these cuties! :)
Super fun night with the family!  Thanks, Jen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment