There is something about being hunkered down because of a snowstorm that makes the day seem extra cozy and fun! We had the BEST day!!! Henry and Tom spent at least 5 hours playing in the winter bliss today! Tom was thrilled to use his new snow blower and Henry was delighted to tool around the yard!
Charlie was not interested at all in going out in the snow, which is VERY unusual for him. I was a little disappointed as I really wanted to play outside too. But I had a couple of hours of 1:1 Charlie time, which I never get! So we had lots of fun playing kitchen and puzzles and . . .
. . . watching Henry and dad shovel the snow.
After naps, Henry was back outside again. He was a champ on his snowshoes! He got them for Christmas last year but we never really had enough snow to use them.
This time, Char-char was totally game to go out and had a great time traipsing through the snow!
My little snow bunnies! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment