I love Christmas traditions! Cookies are a big part of the holidays for me as we always baked a ton growing up. I want to pass on those traditions to my kids. So, here I thought cookie baking would be a blast with my two little ones. I thought WRONG! Should cookie baking be stressful?!?! I think not! Between climbing on the table, grabbing and throwing the ingredients, etc., the baking did not go well. The wine on the counter was looking awfully good at 10am!!! So Charlie got strapped in to his high chair with a candy cane and then an early lunch, while Henry and I finished up (MUCH less stressful with one little one to deal with!). The remainder of the cookies will be baked when kids are asleep counting sugar plums in their head! :)
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment