On our way to the Y one afternoon this week, I was attempting to make conversation with Henry (as he was actually silent for .2 seconds for a change!! :)). I asked him what his favorite dessert was. He wasn't quite sure what I meant so I listed dessert options for him to pick as his favorite. He immediately got excited and asked if we were going to the ice cream store (and he said it in such a sweet way that I was this close to turning the car around and heading to DQ instead of the Y!). He was utterly confused as to why I would bring up dessert and not have any readily available. So needless to say after dinner that night, I found some ice cream in the depths of our freezer from Henry's birthday party (I'm more of a cookie girl than ice cream!) and both boys thoroughly enjoyed! As did their mama! :)
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment