Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Shaving Cream

 Ever since the time change, my boys are up a bit earlier.  This means by 8am they are ready for a change of scenery (but our classes generally don't start until 10ish).  So I'm starting to get creative with our early mornings!  This particular day, I busted out shaving cream and some cars.  I figured I just might be able to sit next to them and sip my cold cup of coffee that I made two hours prior and haven't had a change to drink yet, while they played blissfully for a half hour.  I have such lofty dreams!!  Henry absolutely LOVED it (definitely bringing this out over and over again as he sat there for at least 45 minutes and I had to stop him in order to get to story time on time).  Charlie, on the other hand, did not like it one bit!
He wasn't a big fan of how the shaving cream felt between his fingers!  Silly boy!  So while Henry played with the shaving cream, mom and Charlie zoomed cars on the floor.  While my coffee continued to sit on the counter . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment