Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's been awhile . . .

Not much has been happening around these parts lately.  Lots of outside time (hurray for beautiful weather!!), our usual classes and play dates, time at the Y so this mama can get her rear in gear, etc.  While at home, I'm trying to figure out a way to keep up with what seems the ever-mounting cleaning around here.  Anyone else with small children feel the same way? It's like one step forward and two steps back. I'm just happy I have a husband who thinks the "house looks great babe!" whether it's just been scrubbed top to bottom or a tornado just went through!
My biggest pain?  LAUNDRY!  See that heap above?  That is five days worth.  Just five days.  My new strategy is to do a least one load a day.  I'll let you know how it goes . . . :)
Any tips on keeping up with cleaning would be happily accepted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment