We ventured to the San Diego Zoo on Monday morning. Because of the time change, we were usually up and out the door by 7:30ish so we were plenty early to greet all the animals! The zoo lived up to its hype! It was amazing! We all had a fantastic time (after Charlie's melt down a few minutes into our bus tour- I ended up pulling him off the bus and we spent the hour playing in a photo booth. Silly boy!)
I normally don't post (or take pics for that matter) of animals as I'd rather people be in the photos . . . but, these were just so neat I had to take some! :)
Henry and I took a gondola ride across the zoo!
Henry loved all the animals, of course!
How cute is this panda?!?!
After leaving the zoo, we asked Henry what his favorite animal was. He replied, "The goats." We went all the way to the San Diego Zoo to see goats! :)
This afternoon was my favorite of the trip! After leaving the zoo, we headed back to the beach (keeping our fingers crossed that Henry would be a bit more cooperative!). Both boys had an absolute blast!! Henry was doing his fancy feet up and down the beach- not sure what changed from the day before but he was stinkin' adorable- so wish we had the video camera to capture the joy pouring from both our boys!
My attempt at getting both boys by the "2012".
Smiling boy!
Love this pic with the rays coming through!
We brought kites to fly!
Charlie loved chasing the kite.
Lots of digging
Charlie would mimic whatever Henry was doing- so sweet!
After a great time at the beach, we picked up some take-out to eat in our room (lesson learned from the day before!). Another fun day!














No comments:
Post a Comment