Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Poor buddy

 Henry has his first ear infection since February of 2011 and it is sure taking a toll on him!  He's been laying low since last Friday and is still not himself today.  After chatting with the doctor this morning, he decided to switch Henry's meds to see if that will do the trick.
Henry has definitely enjoyed the "perks" of being sick:  eating in the living room, watching TV, having his mom spoon feed him his meals (ridiculous, I know, but I want to get food in his body!!), and lots (and lots and lots and lots) of attention.  We've renamed him Whiney McWhinerson- I'm hoping this is due to his illness and not a wonderful new "phase" we have to get through!!!  In the picture above, Charlie-man thought he should have a straw cup too!

No comments:

Post a Comment