I get all teary eyed thinking that my baby only has one more month before he's not a "baby" anymore! **Sigh** Despite my denial, we have been having lots of fun planning Charlie's first birthday party! Henry has really gotten in to this party planning business and has been a great help. I often here things like, "I want to have a staw-bear-wee paw-tee, mom," when he's eating strawberries. Or, "I want to have a book paw-tee, mom," when he's reading books (he better watch out, I may take him up on that one!!). Back to Charlie . . . he continues to be so much fun and a really easy little guy. He now says four words: mama, dada, baw (ball) and uh-ohzz (when dropping his cup, food, etc. off his tray or his puzzle pieces from his stool). He is taking up to about 10-12 steps now but isn't completely up to the task of making it his first choice of mobility. He will walk, unprompted, from one place to another. So stinkin' cute! He is down to nursing 3 times a day (morning, before afternoon nap, and at bedtime), much to his dismay! He is an extremely good eater and will put anything and everything in his mouth that I place on his tray (usually by the fistful!). He is still taking a good morning and afternoon nap (although, I've been shortening his morning nap to ensure a good afternoon nap that coincides with his big bro's!). Charlie's favorite past times are blowing bubbles with his spit, attacking any toy that Henry happens to be playing with, sitting back on his knees and bouncing, throwing balls, and reading books. Oh, I just love this boy!!!
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment