Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last day of school and daycare!!

Henry's first day of daycare on August 12, 2010
And his last on June 10, 2011

I am so very excited to officially start my gig as stay-at-home mom!! Although, I have to admit, I'm a bit sad that Henry won't have the daycare experience anymore. He loves his daycare moms and all the kids. He often talks about his friends at daycare and is always happy to see them in the mornings. I love that he was surrounded by kids that helped him grow and develop. BUT . . . I am thrilled to be able to spend the days with my favorite little man! We have them filled with swimming, music classes, gymnastics and ECFE! And, of course, play dates with our buddies. Let summer begin!!!

I had the best last day of school! I really had a great group of kids this year so it was a bittersweet day. Some of the moms threw Kelly (my co-teacher) and I a surprise baby shower. All the kids decorated a onesie for our soon-to-be little ones and made a page in an alphabet book. It was a total surprise and so incredibly sweet! I'll post some pics when I get some!




No comments:

Post a Comment