. . . for demonstrating how to move my stool around so I can reach my CD player and CDs. I love to chuck my CDs across the room! I keep telling my mom if she would just get me my own iPod already, she wouldn't have to worry about me scratching up the CDs. She thinks I should just learn not to throw things. I think I can break her . . .Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Thank you cousin Cara . . .
. . . for demonstrating how to move my stool around so I can reach my CD player and CDs. I love to chuck my CDs across the room! I keep telling my mom if she would just get me my own iPod already, she wouldn't have to worry about me scratching up the CDs. She thinks I should just learn not to throw things. I think I can break her . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment