Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baaaaaby

My cousin Amanda had her second baby a few weeks ago! We had big brother Eli and sweet baby Evie over for dinner last night. I was anxious to see how Henry would react to having a little one around! He did really well! He really wanted to touch her face- kept pointing to her eyes and would say, "iiii-eees." Suprisingly, we wasn't jealous at all when I was holding Evie or when I fed Evie her bottle. He was definitely more interested in what that big boy Eli was up to than what I was doing with a little baby.
Henry will be a great big brother!

Henry's been practicing being a big brother with his baby doll . . .
. . . really he's just wondering why he can't get any milk out of these bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment