The biggest change the last week or so for Henry has been the amount he jabbers! It is nonstop! He has always been quite vocal. But now he will have complete conversations with me without skipping a beat! It is so entertaining! He is also clearly asking me questions (his voice goes up) and then wonders why I don't answer him back the way he wants. I so wish I could understand what he says. All in good time!
Henry was back to the good ol' doctor last week with a terrible cough. The doc said it was a virus, but gave us a prescription in case his fever didn't go away. Well, the fever didn't go away so we cashed that puppy in and he began to feel better within 24 hours. We're on a first name basis with the people at the pharmacy- that is NOT a good thing!
More consistant words from Henry:
- tank-u (thank you)
- wa-rrr (water)
- baw-ol (bottle- first word out of his mouth every morning!)


No comments:
Post a Comment