Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Henry's latest stats

Well, it has been quite some time since I've posted. I have an excellent excuse . . . my little buddy no longer naps and isn't great at going to bed anymore (could it be that he's overtired from the lack of naps by bedtime?!?!). I'm exaggerating just a bit when I say he isn't napping anymore. He is taking about a 30-40 minute snooze at daycare and apparently he thinks that is plenty for the day. I've got to come up with a new strategy because that just can't be good for a growing boy's body!
We were at the doctor in mid-January for Henry's 15-month check. He is in excellent health! :)
Here are his latest:
height: 31 1/2 inches (50%ile)
weight: 23 1/2 pounds (50%ile)
head: didn't get the numbers, but he's in the 50%ile
We have a very average boy on our hands! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment