We haven't been up to a whole lot the past few weeks. But here are a few random shots of things Henry is doing these days (for you stalker, I mean Jarvis!!). As you all know, Henry is a lover of books. He recently has learned how to crawl up on chairs all by his big-boy self. He loves climbing up in his rocking chair and reading books by himself. It's way too cute! He will also "read" to me- he'll take my finger and have me point to things in the books. What a clever boy I have! :)
Despite the very cold winter we've had, we have taken advantage of the days it is warm enough to be outside (anything above 15 degrees we are out!). Henry and his dad have gone on lots of sled rides and backpack rides.
A favorite of Henry's is putting his diapers in the diaper pail. Here he is in action!
He still loves squeezing into small spaces! :)
I love to cook and have started to cook real meals again (instead of eating cereal for most every meal!). Now that Henry can eat what we eat, it is high time I hopped back on that horse! Henry loves "helping" me in the kitchen (his mom doesn't love it as much- by the time I'm finished most of my cupboards have been emptied and several boxes of crackers have been spilled to the floor!). The other day he got out the oven mitts, went to the oven, and wanted me to open it. How smart is that?!?
Despite the very cold winter we've had, we have taken advantage of the days it is warm enough to be outside (anything above 15 degrees we are out!). Henry and his dad have gone on lots of sled rides and backpack rides.
A favorite of Henry's is putting his diapers in the diaper pail. Here he is in action!
He still loves squeezing into small spaces! :)
I love to cook and have started to cook real meals again (instead of eating cereal for most every meal!). Now that Henry can eat what we eat, it is high time I hopped back on that horse! Henry loves "helping" me in the kitchen (his mom doesn't love it as much- by the time I'm finished most of my cupboards have been emptied and several boxes of crackers have been spilled to the floor!). The other day he got out the oven mitts, went to the oven, and wanted me to open it. How smart is that?!? 
No comments:
Post a Comment