We decided Halloween morning was a great time to carve ourselves some pumpkin! :)
While Henry was napping, I scooped out all the pulp then placed it back in the pumpkin to make it easier for Henry to take it out (thanks for the tip, Kristen!). Henry thought holding the spoon was really fun. Henry did NOT thinking touching the innards was fun!
Look at this cool spoon!
Dad giving Henry pointers on how to carve a pumpkin.
We sure had fun!
Finally! A chipper looking lion! :)
(I did bribe Henry with his first taste of M&Ms to get this picture!)
Our Halloween took a turn when I ended up bringing Henry to Urgent Care and sure enough, the poor kid has yet another ear infection. Despite our afternoon trip to the doctor, Henry did get to go trick-or-treating at a couple of our neighbors' houses. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it. He did enjoy watching all the action from the other kids running around though!

No comments:
Post a Comment