Monday, July 27, 2010
A day in the life of Henry Parks:I wake up around 6-6:30. My mom changes my diaper and then nurses me. We play for about a half an hour and then I'm ready for breakfast. I usually eat a piece of toast (I can eat the whole thing!) and some blueberries. We then head out for a stroller ride. I love to go for my morning stroll! I usually fall asleep and when I wake up (about an hour and a half later), I'm somehow in my crib. This part remains a mystery to me. My mom gets me all spiffied up by putting lotion on me, getting me dressed for the day, and brushing my curly locks. I have a quick lunch that usually consists of avocado, peaches, pears, and cereal mixed with prunes. After lunch, we are off! Everyday we have something to do! We go on lots of play dates, go to music class and ECFE or run some errands (we know the ladies at Target pretty well!!). I'm usually ready for my afternoon nap around 1-1:30. I sleep for about an hour and a half and then I'm up and ready to play! If we don't have another play date in the afternoon, we like to walk to the park and play, go swimming in my pool, read books, and/or play on a blanket in the front yard. Around 5:00 I'm anxious to eat dinner. My mom makes some delicious baby food for me so I have things like spaghetti, chicken and rice, creamy chicken and peas, etc. I always have some green veggies and some orange veggies to go with my dinner. I sometimes take down more fruit and some yogurt too! I'm a pretty big eater! When dinner is through, we usually head back outside for some fresh air before bedtime. Around 6:30-7, I start my bedtime routine which consists of the three Bs: bath, books, and boobs! :) I'm down for the night around 7:00 and boy am I exhausted from a busy day!

No comments:
Post a Comment