Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Baby girls update!

I promise not to be too obnoxious with updates of our baby girls!  But I just can't help myself! :)  (And it's my blog, so I can do what I want!!! :))
Actually, nothing really new to report.  After our appointment last week, we had more good news that the babies are growing as they should.  Let's hope they continue to do so until 36 weeks! :)
I did fail my diabetes test (wah, wah, wahhh), BUT, have had no trouble keeping my numbers under control.  I think I must be borderline at this point (with the worst yet to come, I'm sure).  So it's nice to have a little bit more time to play with (and eat sweets!) before it's time for a strict veggie diet!
On a happy note, I think we found a super part-time, flexible nanny!  Our neighbor right next door does some before and after school care for some of our other neighbors.  She's a mom to two kids- a college sophomore and high school junior.  And she was over-the-moon when I asked if she would be available (and flexible) to help out after (and maybe before!) the babies are born.  We have yet to work out any details, but what a relief! :)
The latest pics are 3D ultrasound photos- SO COOL! :)

 Face of baby A- love how sweet and cuddly she looks
 Face of baby A with baby B's feet and legs bent toward A's head
This is my favorite- baby B's head to right of picture, with baby A's tushy and feet on the left side- nothing like having a butt right next to your face!!  It's going to get squishy in there!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment