Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Charlie turns 5 months


Charlie Paul turned 5 months on January 15th! I don't like to say this out loud, but he has become an easy (well, easier!) baby during his 5th month! He rolls over very proficiently from back to belly and occasionally from belly to back. He is constantly cooing and screeching (now my little peanut gallery screeches- aka Henry- which isn't quite as cute as a baby screech!) and will giggle out loud. We are back to nursing 1-2 times during the night, but he is in bed around 7 now so he needs a little snack to get him through the night! We are still working on the napping business. He generally takes three 45-minute naps a day with an occasional longer one thrown in there. I know he is well-rested when he wakes up happy so at times I'm able to get him back to sleep after a short nap if he wakes up grumpy. Charlie continues to love to be held- as long as you are walking around with him facing out- he's quite picky! :) We're excited to have him in this month for his 6-month check to see his stats!!! I'm sure the doctor will declare him . . . BIG! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment