Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!!


Mother's Day is my favorite holiday! I love being a mom more than anything else! Despite the fact that Henry is squirming to get out of my arms in this picture (he had more love for the geese nearby than for his mom at the moment!) and the fact that my Mother's Day gift was a vacuum cleaner (what?!?!? was my husband thinking???), I'm having a terrific day thus far- early morning bagels and coffee followed by a walk to the park to fly kites- all before 9am! While Henry is napping, I just might go get myself a guilt-free pedicure to make up for the fact that I got a cleaning gadget as my gift! :)

(I guess my real gift came earlier this week . . . Henry took my Jillian Michaels "30 minute Shred" DVD and pointed at Jillian and said, "mama!" Ahh, I love that boy! Although, I shouldn't get too excited as Henry pointed to Sven Sungaard doing the weather on KARE 11 the other night and said, "dada.")

No comments:

Post a Comment