
I've been hearing great things about THE Santa at the Mall of America. So I decided to take the plunge and head on over to the place I
despise most in good
ol' MN, the
MOA ("
Do it for Henry", I kept telling myself). I gathered up support (Tom and my sister and her family) to join us for some Christmas fun. The kids waited so patiently for our turn with Santa. They never left our side once to run around the mall halls and crawl under the directory board and ride up and down the escalator and play with "wet floor" signs. Not once.

This Santa was indeed awesome, if not a bit
cuckoo. The kids loved him!


Afterwards, Henry had his first ride on a c
arasol! He LOVED it!


We've been doing just one nap a day since my winter break started. I packed his lunch to have at the mall because I knew he wouldn't make it home awake. As you can see, he barely made it through lunch! All the excitement tuckered the little guy out.
No comments:
Post a Comment