Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day in Crazy Town!

My mom comes from a family of ten kids. Everyone was home this year for Christmas, which brought 80-some people to my Uncle Nate's house. It was wild! Pictured above are my grandma and her ten kids!
Tom attempted to rock a very tired Aubrey and Henry to sleep . . . no such luck! Too much commotion going on! :)
Santa stopped by the big party and Henry was pretty enthralled!
After the big Swank Christmas, we stopped by my Grandma Marcie's house for a visit before heading back home.
We had a wonderful Christmas season! I do have to say, however, (and I don't want to sound like a scrooge!) that I'm sure glad it is over! Henry is at a place where we constantly have to follow him around to make sure he doesn't get into anything he shouldn't and/or hurt himself on something. It can be exhausting! It is nice to be home in our lovely, child-proof house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment