So my poor little buddy has his second fat lip. :( While I was busy making dinner in the kitchen, Henry made it up a couple of steps before I noticed (which he often does!). As I started towards him to give him a spot, he lunged for me and landed on the hard wood floor. He obviously hit his lip and his teeth cut his gums which bled- a lot! I don't know who cried more . . . Henry or his mom! But my little trooper was over it in about 5 minutes and was back to his happy-go-lucky self. It just took snuggling with mom, his lovie and his favorite book to make him forget about it. As I was feeling awful about what happened, good ol' Jenni called from Denver. She informed me that over the weekend they dedicated Saturday to a "no banging Bennett's head" day (Bennett is a year and a half). Apparently, he's a little bruiser and often lands on his head. It made me feel better to know that Henry isn't the only little one with bumps and bruises!

No comments:
Post a Comment