Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Six month check up

We visited Dr. A today for Henry's six month check. The doc says he is a very healthy boy! I love these checks as it is so fun to see how much he has grown in the last two months. It also gave us a chance to hear Henry cry for the first time in a LONG time (he usually does a little disgruntled sound and not a full blown cry) when he got his shots. I certainly don't need to hear that again for another LONG time!
Here are his stats:
height: 27 inches (75%ile)
weight: 16 pounds 10 ounces (25%ile)
head: 17.52 inches (75%ile)

It was a big day for the big boy! Above you see his reaction after eating his first "real" food- bananas! Yes, I was a bit disappointed at his NONreaction! It was like he'd been eating them his whole life. He's such a mellow fellow!
Henry took a trip to the park and got to ride in the swing for the first time today! He LOVED it! At first, I was hardly pushing him and he was quite content. I then gave him a bit more oomph and he started giggling and giggling! We might have a dare devil on our hands! :)
Henry is now riding in his stroller without being strapped in with his car seat! He will actually stay awake for a much longer time now that he can look out and see where we are going. So fun!
Dad is off this week! Henry is enjoying some much-needed dad time!

No comments:

Post a Comment