Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2015

So many friends, so little time!

 The much-anticipated sleep over at Auntie Jennie's finally happened . . . not that we saw much of them as we were here, there and everywhere the remainder of our trip.  
 The kids did get to make homemade apple sauce- that was a hit :)
 We managed to spend a fun night with the Wilfords- these boys picked right up where they left off! Just love that!
 We also spent New Year's Eve with the McMahon's!  Again, the boys didn't skip a beat :)
 Smiley Lou staying up late on NYE!
The McMahon's know how to throw a great party!  Including an 8:00 ball drop!

Apparently, I didn't take many pics during our trip!  But overall, it was wonderful!  It was so good to see all our family and friends- even if all visits felt short and sweet.  It was just what this lady needed after being away from home so long.  

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see how grown up the kids are! I think Henry is going to start kindergarten in September, right? I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete