Charlie has figured out how to crawl out of his crib and decided that playing in his room for two hours is much more fun than napping. It's been a LONG couple of weeks since these shenanigans began.
Here are some highlights:
This particular day, while "napping," Charlie moved his stool over to the dresser and got in his basket of goodies- butt paste, vasoline, etc. and managed to smear it all over his dresser. He also emptied an entire box of kleenex in his crib. Lovely. Those items have since been removed from his room.
After several days without a nap (and being a complete BEAR by 5:30 or so), I found Charlie on the other side of his door sound asleep . . . for about 20 minutes, but I'll take 20 minutes! Small victory for this mama!
Yesterday, after several days without napping (and the bags under his eyes deepening!), I found him asleep in the corner of his room on the air vent. Apparently he was hot?! I took my chances and transferred his to his crib (poopy diaper and all!) and he took a good two hour nap! WAHOO!
Now, this brings me to today. I'm happy to report that I found Charlie asleep in his room. However, as you can see, he found a tube of desitin (that I have been so good about removing after each use!) and had a hay day with it. Can't wait to clean up that mess. Bending over and scrubbing is super easy for me right now! :)
But doesn't he look sweet?! Please note the whiteness on his face . . . I'm assuming he was using desitin as a lotion?! Charlie Stinker Parks.



No comments:
Post a Comment