We've gone on a least a dozen "hikes" this spring already . . . with our little family and with friends. Both boys love traipsing through the woods and, luckily, we live very close to a great park. I use the word "hike" loosely as we don't move faster than a snail's pace but, hey, the boys get good exercise and lots of fresh air! :)
Stud Muffin Charlie on his way to the trail, hand in pocket!
Henry is our little nature lover and is very curious about everything he sees and hears in the woods!
Handsome guy
My three favorite guys!
C-man eventually gives in to walking and gets a pretty nice ride on dad's back!
I'm looking forward to many more hikes this spring/summer (as long as this body can handle it- and when it can't, I'll look forward to some quiet time in the house when Tom takes the boys on a hike!!!).






No comments:
Post a Comment