Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Gingerbread House


Grandma Debbie started a gingerbread house building tradition a few years ago with cousin Brynn. Little did she know in just a couple of year's time she would have four grandkids old enough to make one! Big lesson learned on this go round with Henry: read the directions before you start constructing the house!


Henry very carefully placed the candies on his house!


The finished product! My mom insists the houses looked better with each grandchild- I think Henry's looks pretty cute myself!

Side story: I just threw out the house yesterday before Charlie's big baptism day. Today, a couple of weeks after the house was build, Henry noticed it was missing (I really didn't think he'd miss it!). I told him Santa needed it at the North Pole to show his elves how to build a gingerbread house. He then informed me that Santa would bring it back to him on Christmas. Does this mean I have to build a house late on Christmas Eve???

No comments:

Post a Comment