
We slowly but surely got Henry's big boy room put together this fall. He loved it, but didn't want anything to do with sleeping in his big boy bed. We attempted to put him to sleep in his bed several times but he always wound up back in his crib (or "trub" as Henry pronounces it). Now that Charlie is sleeping through the night (as he has been for several weeks), I figured it was high time we bit the bullet and made him sleep in his room. Henry is such a good sleeper that I didn't want to mess that up. But last Friday night I took the mattress out of his crib and told him it was broken. But, hey! good thing he had a big boy bed to sleep in! The first night was rough (he was up every hour to hour and a half) and nap on Saturday was tough. But after that, he really has done well. And let me tell you, he is so proud of himself for sleeping in a big boy bed!

He had to show off his new bed to his cousins!


No comments:
Post a Comment