Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Big mistake, BIG. HUGE!


Okay, so it really wasn't that bad. Charlie needed to nurse and Henry really wanted to finger paint with his new paints from the Erickson ladies. So I set him up and then nursed Charlie with my back toward him (THAT was the mistake). This is what I turned around to . . .


He looks a bit like a heavy metal rocker in this pic!

I swooped him up and put him in the bath to get rid of the paint. Meanwhile, Charlie started crying downstairs so I ran down to get him (don't worry, Tom- I could hear Henry playing from where I was). I got distracted by the paint mess and started cleaning that up. Then I heard Henry crying in the tub so I ran up to see what was going on. He was so distraught because he had pooped in the tub. Yes, poop. So between cleaning up the paint mess and the poop out of the tub, I needed a drink. Unfortunately, it was only noon.

And now, my friends, I am officially caught up on all my blogging!!! Now if only my photo albums were all caught up . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment