Henry has always loved books, but he has become obsessed with them as of late. I kid you not, last weekend we read at least 50 books. Of that 50, we read Over the River and Through the Woods probably 25 times- apparently it is his favorite. As you all know, I'm a lover of books myself so I never that I would tire of reading to my little guy. But I found myself saying to Henry, "Let's put the book away and find something else to play with. Oh, look! Here are some trucks . . . "
Yep, still snow on the ground.
So Henry thinks if he opens the door to his little bus, he should be able to go right in. It is HILARIOUS watching him try and fit in the tiny space! :)Some other new Henry tricks . . .
- says "ba" for ball
- climbs into the bathtub himself (usually fully clothed while I'm gathering everything we need for a bath)
- tries to put on his own diaper
- jumps- well, sort of! :)
- climbs up his play structure and slides down the slide all by his big boy self
- continues to chuck his milk/water cup clear across the room when he's finished with it (I'd take any advice on how to break this habit!!!)
- almost proficient at crawling down the stairs- if only we can get him to turn around before he starts that crawl down!

No comments:
Post a Comment