Okay, got that out of my system.
And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me and I'd gladly stand up (symbols!) next to you and defend her still today . . .
The song is just too good to stop at one line!
We had an excellent 4th of July! It started out with a parade in Afton with the Frank family. Henry loved watching all the action and only got hit in the head with a piece of candy one time!
The Parks Family enjoying the best holiday ever!
Nadine showed Henry the ropes on how to collect candy.
Henry played with his dad during part of the parade . . .We had friends over for a BBQ in the evening. It was a sweltering day but we were still able to get out for a bit and enjoy some badminton and watch the big boys act like little boys! We even made it up past dark to watch fire works from our driveway and play with some sparklers! I think Henry enjoyed his first 4th of July despite not feeling 100% (those darn ears!). I know I did! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment