Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

My New Favorite Holiday . . .

MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
My first mom's day couldn't have been more perfect (Tom gets "husband of the year" for making it so special!)! It started out with breakfast in bed which included an Us Weekly! :) We had a leisurely morning followed by an impromptu lunch with one of my favorite moms, my sister, and her family. (We were able to celebrate with my mom and Tom's mom earlier in the week.) I was able to sneak away during Henry's nap and get a pedicure. Later on walked down to the park and as we passed others, they wished me a happy mother's day- I LOVED it!!! We ended the day with a swim in our big tub with Henry. I love being Henry's mom more than anything else!

Tom hung up Henry's personal swing that morning in our backyard!
Henry thinks it's pretty awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment